Our Home Efficiency Experts Guide You Through the Design Process
Are you looking to incorporate passive heating and cooling solutions into your building plans? Perhaps you’d like to see energy reduction carried over into your outbuildings and landscape features. Whatever your heart is set on, our team of experienced designers can bring your goals to life.
Some of the ways we can infuse energy savings into your home design include:
- Selecting insulation with a high thermal mass that is rated with a much higher R-value than our local building codes require
- Ensuring insulation is applied in a continuous manner at a uniform thickness across all structural components
- Designing an air and moisture barrier that prevents moisture from moving into your walls and other areas of your home
- Incorporating energy star rated appliances and fixtures into your new home’s design
- Including the option of smart devices like programmable thermostats into your home design
- Designing efficient lighting into your home’s layout
- Planning for the use of home office equipment with a high energy star rating
- House site orientation, layout, and room design that increases energy efficiency
- And much more!
The above list is by no means complete. There are simply too many ways to reduce energy consumption to list all in one place. A consultation with our team would give you the chance to ask any questions you may have. Reach out to set up an appointment at your convenience.
Ultra Energy-Efficient Home Designs
In response to the growing trend toward energy star and ultra energy-efficient home designs, we’ve refined our skills and decided to stay focused on sustainability, eco-friendliness, and energy savings. This translates into exciting new homes equipped for the future, as we all battle changes in our climate together.
Ultra energy-efficient homes combine state-of-the-art energy-saving construction methods with commercially available products like solar panels and green water heating solutions. We’re eager to learn everything we can about the elements you would like to include to personalize your home during our consultation process. From there, our interactive design process allows us to present you with concepts that incorporate efficient energy savings while matching your high expectations at the same time.
Typically, this is a back-and-forth process that is repeated until your approval of all design plans. This way, you can be sure your home will be equipped with the energy-reducing elements you want, and it will contain all of the stylish finishing touches you desire.
Hire Reputable Energy-Efficient Homebuilders
Anthony Ronco is best known for being the energy-efficient home builder you can trust to produce the blueprints that match your goals precisely.
Let’s work together. Phone (705) 872-7294 to book an appointment to consult with our professionals.